Tuesday, January 30, 2007

it has been a while

i can't believe it has been a month since i last posted in here ... my last sonogram turned out okay ... thank goodness!

i've been exercising almost everyday since the start of this year - doing my best to stay active ... it definitely lessens the palpitations and so far, no dizziness, no numbness on my limbs ... but the strain from my daily work-out contributes to my chest pains ... maybe it's just a matter of dealing with the lesser evil ... just the same, i'll be seeing another bone doctor in a few weeks ... i would probably have to go through the standard x-ray (minus the harassment, i hope
) ...

anyway, here's an interesting link about panic disorder - one of the symptoms of MVP.

3 comments:

jade89 said...

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

mitral valve regurgitation

William said...

hi, my name is William..i have MVP.. please talk to me.. isa din po akong filipino

Anonymous said...

Hello DarkAngelgel,

How are you? I also have MVP and I'm glad I've found another one like you. However, I've noticed you've stopped blogging? Is there another website where I could read your posts?